In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- An important update on the Portuguese Golden Visa program, including changes to be implemented as early as August 2023
- Can temporary residents successfully naturalize in Mexico?
- What are the purposes of the two identity cards in Panama?
- Our take on Latvia’s retirement visa
- Can one purchase a RE property in Panama through their self-directed IRA, and qualify for Panamanian residency?
- Should both spouses hold an Act 60 decree in Puerto Rico in order to take advantage of the tax incentives there?
- Our thoughts on Serbia as a Plan B destination, and their proposed naturalization law…
… and other topics.
Updates Update 1: Portugal Golden Visa to keep most of its investment routes, with changes implemented by as early as August 2023 On February 17, we provided our analysis of the bombshell news from Portugal: During a press conference, the Portuguese Prime Minister announced the termination of its famous Golden Visa program. As a refresher:…