In this month's SMC Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- The difference between an Israeli passport vs. a travel document from Israel
- Using your Caribbean CBI passport when traveling: what you should know
- Are living trusts structured in the US recognized overseas?
- Our thoughts on the new residency by investment program in Cambodia
- Is it possible for naturalized Portuguese citizens to apply for fast track naturalization in Brazil?
- Pros and cons of obtaining a US passport as a Plan B document…
UPDATES Update 1: Antigua & Barbuda’s CBI program resumes accepting applications from Russian nationals Today we have some good news for any Russian nationals who may be interested in applying for a second passport by investment in the Caribbean. As you may know, since the beginning of the Russia-Ukraine war, many governments around the world…