In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- Can a spouse of a CBI passport holder from Saint Kitts apply for a passport later?
- Are there any limitations on retained earnings in Act 60 companies in Puerto Rico?
- How can one prepare for the history and language exams in order to successfully naturalize in Mexico?
- Can the new “Dominica Coin” help you obtain Dominican citizenship?
- Our latest take on holding a portion of your savings in T-Bills
- Is there such a thing as a Panamanian passport without citizenship?
…and other topics.
Updates Update 1: We have updated multiple reports and online tools this January January is always a hectic month for Team Sovereign Man. This is usually when we update dozens of previously-created reports and online tools that help you navigate your own Plan B path by providing the most reliable and timely data. For example,…