In this month's SMC Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
• Types of investment accounts that may qualify for Mexican residency;
• Can you use a trust as a Qualified Opportunity Zone Fund?
• What you should know about the newly introduced e-Residency program in Palau;
• Caribbean CBI passports: could they lose their visa-free access to the Schengen area in the future?
• The best types of legal entities to consider for owning foreign RE investments;
• Could EU countries switch to citizenship-based taxation? And what can you do to prepare?
Updates Update 1: Cost of Living and Passport Index: Updated rankings 2022 has been a busy one so far at Sovereign Man. As always at the beginning of the first quarter, our editorial team has been updating the most important SMC Black Papers and other key online resources. The 2022 version of the Passport Rankings…