In this month's Sovereign Confidential Q&A, we are covering the following topics:
- An important update about Portugal tightening its citizenship program for Sephardic Jews;
- Italy may tighten its Citizenship By Ancestry program
- Serbia relaxes its immigration laws
- Can investors naturalize in Nicaragua after just two years of residency?
- Taxation of Estonian Companies’ Profits
- Dual nationals in Panama: Are you a Panamanian ONLY to local authorities?
- Can income from a Marshall Islands company benefit from Portugal’s NHR regime?
- How to find a financial statement of an international bank
… and other topics.
Updates Update 1: Portugal has tightened its citizenship program for Sephardic Jews In the past, we’ve described the incredible opportunity folks of Sephardic origin have to naturalize in Spain and Portugal. These two nations offered ancestry-based citizenship programs for descendants of Sephardic Jews as a gesture of reconciliation: Sephardic Jews had been expelled from the…